Thursday, March 24, 2011

OLONGAPO-PH Roselyn Vicente

Application Letter Roselyn Vicente

Mr. Edwin Piano
Training Director
Olongapo Skills Training Center


Dear Mr. Piano,

Greetings!

I am a college level BSC-Management (1st yr.) of Columban college.
My working experiences are from different companies gained
from the Philippines and abroad.

I am applying for the position of Recieving Clerk. In this position I will be able to
use my skills on communication on dealing with costumers which i gained
from my previous work experiences.

My resume resume is enclosed with this cover letter.
It shows my overall experiences. I would welcome the opportunity
to discuss my suitability for the position and comply
with your other requirements. I can be contacted at my
mobile no. 09208623955 to notify me regarding my application at your most available time.


Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Roselyn L. Vicente
Applicant


No comments:

Post a Comment