Thursday, March 24, 2011

OLONGAPO-PH RACHELLE S. MADRID

Application Letter of RACHELLE MADRID

 

Mr.Edwin Piano

Training Director

Olongapo Skills Training Center

 

Dear Mr. Piano,

 

Greetings!

 

I am a High School Graduated at Sergia Soriano Esteban Integrated School of Kalaklan.

 

I am writing to apply for the position of *SERVICE CREW* at fastfood restaurant.This position particularly interests me because it would enable to make full use of my organizational skills. I have well-developed doing all around tasks that can be very useful in carrying out of duties.NIGHT shift or DAYshift..

On top of these competences, i am very willing to do this job.I believe I can be asset to your organization.

My resume is enclosed with this cover letter. It shows my overall expertise and experience in the field. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my suitability for the position and comply with your other requirements. I can be contacted at my mobile no.0949-7209014 at your most available time.

Thank you very much.

 

Sincerely,

 

Rachelle S. Madrid

Applicant


No comments:

Post a Comment