Thursday, March 24, 2011

olongapo-ph leticia tadena

Mr.Edwin Piano

Training Director

Olongapo Skills Training Center

 

 

Dear Mr. Piano,

 

 

Greetings!

I'am LETICIA DUTETER,TADENA single mom, a High School Graduate from LUAKAN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL DINALUPIHAN BATAAN. Presently working as a personal Secretary.

 

I' am writing to apply for the position of Cook. This position particularly interest me because i love cooking, and willing

to learn new recipe. Please give me a chance to work and learn to your stablishment.

 

My resume is enclose with this cover letter. I would welcome the apportunity to do my siutability for the position and

comply with your other requirment. I can be contacted at my cell number 09176000377 at your most available time.

 

Thank you very much,

 

Sincerly,

Leticia D. Tadena

Applicant


No comments:

Post a Comment