Thursday, March 24, 2011

OLONGAPO-PH Amparo D. Avenila

Application Letter Amparo D. Avenila

Mr. Edwin Piano

Training Director

Olongapo Skills Training Center

 

Dear Mr. Piano,

Greetings!

I am a High School Graduate of Christ The King High School.

I Take a short team of basis cosmetology at Lorrein.

I experienced to work at Unilever Co.as a Promodizer at Olongapo branch.

My experience as a Merchandizer have well-developed written and oral communication skills that can be very useful in carrying out the duties for the above-mentioned position.

I am applying for the position of a" Merchandizer" and it would be easy for me to do my duties for the above mentioned position.

 

My resume is enclosed with this cover letter. It shows my overall expertise and experience in the field. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my suitability for the position and comply with your other requirements. I can be contacted at my mobile no. 0920-858-4141/09063580270 at your most available time.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Amparo D.Avenila

Applicant


No comments:

Post a Comment