Thursday, March 24, 2011

Application Letter of Shermaine Joy Formentera

 

Mr.Edwin Piano

Training Director

Olongapo Skills Training Center

Dear Mr. Piano,

Hello.

I am a High School Graduated at Sergia Soriano Esteban Integrated School of Kalaklan.I am 18 years old and lived at Blk.19 Prk.5-D Sta.Rita Olongapo City.

I am writing to apply for the position of *SERVICE CREW*.This position particularly

interest me because it would be able for me to do all the over all tasks.I have a work experience at fastfood too..and I am the FoodServer.

Most of all not only to have a job but especially, I want to earn money and to save to support all my needs.

And as far as i can say.I could do NIGHTSHIFT and DAYSHIFT.

 

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my suitability for the position and comply with your other requirements. I can be contacted at my mobile#.0929-2800100 at your most available time.

Its my pleasure for you to read my application letter.

Thank you very much! God Bless You and More power!

Sincerely,

 

Shermaine Joy formentera

Applicant


No comments:

Post a Comment