Friday, July 22, 2011

OLONGAPO-PH Maecie A. Lubang




Edwin J. Piano
Director of Training Center
Olongapo City Skills Training Center
July 18, 2011
 
Dear Mr. Edwin J. Piano
I am Maecie A. Lubang, I am 21 years of age and presently residing at Tabacuhan Sta.Rita Olongapo City . I am not yet married I have 1 child.
I only finish high school in St.Joseph-College in Olongapo City .
I worked as a physical therapist in Her Eun Suk Salon and Spa in Subic Bay from September 2008 to November 2009. And I was trained massage in almost 6 months. And I would like to experience and apply for a job that fits me after my training skills. I hope that there's a position that I can worked on.
I'm hoping that you can help me.You can reached me anytime on my celphone number 09398449945.
Thank you Sir.
 
 
 
Sincerely Yours
Maecie Lubang




No comments:

Post a Comment