Thursday, July 21, 2011

OLONGAPO-PH Kristhalyn A. Guamos

Edwin J. Piano
Director of Training Center
 
July 20, 2011
 
Mr. Edwin J. Piano
 
       I am Kristhalyn A. Guamos I am 18 years of age I am single and presently residing at Bonifacio Ext. Brgy.Pag-asa. Olongapo city. I finish high school in Kalalake high school I take CLC in Brgy.Pag-asa to learn more about computer.
 
       I work last October 2010 as a sales lady in Green lane Plaza, I would like to experience and apply for a job that fits me after my training skills I hope that there's a position that I can worked.
 
       As an employee I am trustworthy and responsible
 
Thank you very much.
 
                                                                                                           Sincerely yours.
                                                                                                         Kristhalyn A. Guamos
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment