Monday, July 12, 2010

first task application letter fe abare

Full View
application letter Fe J. Abare
...
From:
Fe Abare <fe.abare@yahoo.com> 
...
Add to Contacts
To:olongapo.skills_training@blogger.com
Cc:cyber-college@yahoogroups.com

July 12,2010

 

Edwin J. Piano

Olongapo City

Cyber Skills Training Center

3rd| Floor Municipal Hall Olongapo

 

Dear Sir;

 

I"m Fe J.Abare 38 of age resident at Purok 5Mangahan Bo. Barretto Olongapocity.

I graduated my Elementary from 1981-1986 in Calbiga Elementary School Samar.

I graduated my secondary course from 1987-1992 in Calbiga community High School

in samar;

I'm undergraduate the course Agriculture in Leyte State University in Tacloban City .

 

I work as a Saleslady/ Cashier in S.B. Furniture in Manila.Checker in Honai Food Corp.in Valenzuela.I had summer job in Dungaree Beach as store Supervisor w/ in 3months. I work as Checker in Player Club in Calapandayan Subic Zambales.

Saleslady in Winsome Furnituer in Manila .

 

 

Im single mother working hard to support my children.I want to finish their studies.I work in shifting time.You can contact me at my e-mail  fe.abare@yahoo.com.

 

Thank you for your time and consideration.I look forward to speaking with you.I

 

 

Respectfully yours,

Fe J. Abare



No comments:

Post a Comment