Monday, January 31, 2011

Olongapo-ph Richard Borja

Fourth:


January 24,2011

Edwin J. Piano

Director,skills training center

 

Dear Sir,

                I would like to apply a position of computer, cause  I want to use my  knowledge,and to train my self  to skills and experience.

 

Im Richard Borja, I am graduated  in  Olongapo City National High School (OCNHS),I live in 1667    Tulio st.Tabacuhan Olongapo City.

 

I have experience about computer,cause  the Internet website  like facebook, and to chat my friends.

 

I have work experience like crew,this is  my first Job and first experience.

 

For my Info. Or contact no. please contact me at 09097471927,I wish I have learned more about the skills training center.

 

Sincerely,

Richard Borja V.


No comments:

Post a Comment