Tuesday, July 27, 2010

application letter fatima vivar

Hon. Edwin J. Piano
Director of training center
Olongapo. City
Cyber skills training center
Fatima.Vivar@yahoo.com


July 26, 2010


Dear sir/piano
        
I am Fatima Jagora Vivar. I was born on March 1 1993.I am High school graduate.
I love to work in Restaurant. I live in 177 lower Kalaklan. And my email add is
fat1993@yahoo.com.My work experience volunteer and community service. I am
applying for the position of food attendant.

Educational attainment:

Narra pilot elementary school Narra Palawan,
NARRA NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOLnarra palawan

I am currently in year 11 studying for my senior certificate and am available to
work after school and on weekends.

I am enthusiastic and willing to learn .I regularly take apart in community
service and charity events and believe this has given me a good work experience
of interacting w/ different kinds of people and ability to work well in a team.
I also have my own transport and am punctual and reliable.

Sincerely yours
Fatima Vivar


fatima vivar
july 26 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment